This fun and essential learning program is designed for ladies who are looking to improve their current skill level. We will focus on fundamental skill development and delivering information that will create the foundation for continued learning. This program will introduce concepts like rotational movement patterns, specific golf movements, grip and posture, impact position and practice planning. Working in a friendly group environment and learning basic movement patterns and golf fundamentals, will help make the game more enjoyable while developing the understanding how to get better.
- 4 – Group Learning Sessions
- Max. 4 to 1 ratio of Student to PGA of Canada Professional
- Group sessions will be 1 hour in duration
- Sessions involve short warm up and technical golf skill acquisition (accuracy, consistency & power)
- At Peak facility & Meadowbrook GC options for summer
Mondays @ Peak 2-3pm
Tuesdays @ Meadowbrook GC
1:30-2:30pm OR 2:30-3:30pm
OR 6:30-7:30pm OR 7:30-8:30pm
Wednesdays @Peak 2-3pm
Thursday sessions may be available upon request.
- Next 4 week sessions start May 28th, June 25th & July 30th* – Holiday weeks excluded
Cost: $200.00 + tax (Peak)
$240 + tax (Meadowbrook)