This fun and essential learning program is designed for ladies who are looking to improve their current skill level. We will focus on fundamental skill development and delivering information that will create the foundation for continued learning. This program will introduce concepts like rotational movement patterns, specific golf movements, grip and posture, impact position and practice planning. Working in a friendly group environment and learning basic movement patterns and golf fundamentals, will help make the game more enjoyable while developing the understanding how to get better.
- 4 – Group Learning Sessions
- Max. 4 to 1 ratio of Student to PGA of Canada Professional
- Group sessions will be 1 hour in duration
- Sessions involve short warm up and technical golf skill acquisition (accuracy, consistency & power)
Mondays 2-3pm OR 4-5pm
Tuesdays 2-3pm OR 7-8pm OR 8-9pm
Wednesdays 4-5pm OR 6:00-7:00pm
Thursday sessions may be available upon request.
- Next 4 week sessions start Feb.26, Mar.26 & April 23* – May-June TBA, outside location
Cost: $200.00 + tax